3.15.2007

Don't Even Know Where to Start

It has come to my attention that I've pretty much missed Spring Training. Sorry to all!!!! Four weeks ago I underwent out-patient surgery on my chick parts, and then either caught a bug, or was having some post-op problems cuz I felt like total shit & didn't eat for about two weeks. Work got put on hold, so I've really been trying to catch up with Real Estate stuff. And I had to go out & buy new clothes, lost so much weight nothing fit. And I'm saddened to say, The Rack That God Built started to shrink. Also my alcohol consumption has been so off it stopped being funny after I got hammered after 1 (one) beer my first night back throwing darts. *sigh* Still not at 100%, but doing much better.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what's happening with The Tribe. Shit! I know, I know! This is the first time I can remember not even having a clue as to what's going on by mid-March. Not only that, I haven't watched Major League in my annual "God I can't believe it's not baseball season yet" funk I always get in by the end of January.

I figure to be caught up by Opening Day, maybe. I mean, it's not just The Tribe we gotta look at, and Hell, I don't even know how their shakin' out down in FLA, let alone what the fuck they're up against in the Central.

Sit tight, all. Promise I'll get going soon!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, and I'm glad to hear you're doing well after the surgery.

See, good things happen when you pray to Jobu and offer him a cuigar - and rum!

10:39 PM  
Blogger thatchick said...

Thanks, and it is very, very, nice to be back, if a little behind.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you're back. Hope you're feeling better now :)

Whether you missed spring training or not, you're still back in time for the Draft, so don't worry! Football is all that matters anyway...

I'll keep an eye out for ya at the Dawg Pound :)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home