7.22.2006

Bullshit.

It may have taken me longer than everyone else to get to this point, but I've finally given up on contention.

The Tribe lost 14-6 to the Twinkie Dinkie Assholes. I don't care about that, though.

What I care about is the fucking Indians have given the fuck up. They're worse than when I was a kid. Just because they're outta contention is no goddamned excuse to play bad baseball. Hell, Little Leaguers get more riled up about a game than these pussies. Only 7 more months til pitchers & catchers report to Spring Training!

ThatChick is imaptiently awaiting Football season. Oh, fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Did I really just write that?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think it's the tribe giving up. I think it's Shapiro. Trading every last bit of our experience and leadership. How are these kids supposed to play? They got no one to teach that they can't quit when the goin gets tough.

I mean, there's Boone. But come on... it's Boone...

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, WTF? You have not posted in a month!

8:05 AM  
Blogger 54cermak said...

Interested in what you're take is on the end of the season.

--Fellow disgruntled Tribe fan.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home