7.18.2006

Late Game. Crappy Game.

The Tribe blew another game. Shocker, huh? I didn't see much since it was on so late. But they lost 10-5. Need I say more?

However, I did see the Braves-Cards game. Holy fucking shit, man. The Braves trounced the Cards 15-3. When I was in Louisville I was sort of a Braves fan. Sort of. Couldn't get The Tribe unless they were playing on ESPN, or played Cinci. For me, no baseball is torture. So, it was either Cinci, who I hate, or the Braves, who I also was not too fond of. Since everyone down I knew there was a complete Braves nut, I was grew to appreciate their fine ball playing skills. Chipper's the only player I really remember, and damn. He has been doing fucking phenomenal this year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you have a new reason to pull for the Braves.

8:06 PM  
Blogger thatchick said...

I have a feeling I'm about to piss off my husband by ordering that MLB package from DirecTV, just to see a winning team.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home