7.13.2006

Dinkie Twinkie

Ok, I'm not gettin my panties in a bunch here, but I'll take a fucking win 1 st game post-All-Star Break any day of the week. Didn't see the game. The biggest bitch I have about my husband being on vac this week, is all the stupid shit he wants to watch, and it ain't sports, believe me.

Tribe kicks the Twinks' butt, 6-4, baby. Casey-Baby, Pronk, & Jhonny all knocked one out early, and Kelly banged one out late. Cliff went just under 6, gave up 3, one unearned. Mota, who I'm begining to think can just suck my big toe, went 1 & gave up 1. Perez pitched to one dude, since I missed the game, anyone care to enlighten me as to why? Fausto went in for the 8th, and gave up none. Wickie got the save in the 9th, and also gave up zip.

With Casey-Baby back, why the fuck is Boonie still in the line-up? Can't they fix that already?

I take it back, I saw one itty-bitty-teany-tiny part of one inning, while husband took Buddy outside. It was that amazing catch by Tori Hunter in maybe the 3rd or 4th inning. I've hated that dude forever, but he is a great fucking athlete.

Tomorrow night Byrdie takes on Radke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home