5.29.2006

Zero Tribe

Not exactly zero, but close for the weekend. I heard about 2 innings worth of the game yesterday, then just kept right on drinkin'.

While The Tribe was losing yet another damn series to Detroit, I was blissfully drinking my ass off. All weekend. A bunch of us took the groom out Friday, wedding was Saturday, and then to my folks' annual Memorial Day thing yesterday. Kinda glad I missed the Detroit series, watching would have killed my perfectly drunkin' state of mind.

The Tribe takes on the ChiSux in Cleve for a four game series, and are currently, in the bottom of the 3rd, are having their asses handed to them by the sickening ChiSux. Boonie just left the game with a head injury...I could be mean here, but what's the point?

If you want to check out pics from the wedding, go to my myspace page. No rack pics, sorry, but plenty of legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home