5.24.2006

Choke on a Twinkie

How aggravating was that game last night? Extra innings, and The Tribe still fucking lost, after a kinda decent come-back. I totally thought they still had a chance despite Cliff's less than stellar pitching when Grady-Baby got his double, & Perez got that homer.

The thing that really gets me, is I don't even give a shit about the Twinkies. Well, maybe with the exception of that prick Tori Hunter, I hate that motherfucker, they're just another team that The Tribe should have won against. They're certainly not in the same league as the ChiSux, or the Damn Yankees, as far as asshole teams go. I do however, have little respect for pussy ball players that gotta play on 'turf, and in a fucking dome, though. That's just not real baseball.

And I may, most of the time, "be lovin' it." But please, STO, PLEASE don't show that damn Mcy-D's logo on the bottom of the screen during replays.



Sorry the postings have been few and far between the last few days. No, I didn't die. Just have been visiting the 9th layer of Hell. Are you familiar with it? The 9th layer is when you have absolutely no time for anything except what others need you to do. Work, 10+ hours a day, crap around the house, cleaning, laundry, cooking, dishes, taking care of the dog & kitties, who BTW are fucking both in heat, b-days, weddings, & cookouts, have all three this coming weekend.

I imagine we'll still be hitting the bar tonight, even though the guys are going out tomorrow after they pick up their tuxes. So I solemnly promise The Baseball Gods, if The Tribe kicks a little Twinkie ass to show some skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home