5.25.2006

Split the Twinkie

Missed the game yesterday due to having to drive all over the damn place, including the Akron ghetto, for work. 11-0? I'm into that, baby. I totally just about fell out of my chair when I pulled that score up. Nice way to split the series. But The Tribe's still back an ass-ton of games. 9.5 to be exact. I'm really not sure if I should be happy, stunned, or stroking out that Detroit's in 1st, and the ChiSux are 1.5 back.

And yes, I so showed skin last night. Last-chance-flash-as-a-single-guy, for my buddy that's getting hitched this weekend. That should be a wedding to remember. God, I even bought a dress for it. Plus big bruhaha thing at my folks' place Sunday. So, probably not so much in the way of postings this weekend.

And for the lovely gentleman that stopped by, and says I use the word 'fuck' too much, and it makes me sound like a hick: I, Thatchick, grew up in BFE, my HS was surrounded by cornfields, have actually ridden on a John Deere to get to school, can shoot anything with a trigger, skin & gut anything with fur, have two very much older than me half-brothers that have taught me much, was actually the son my old man never had, can enjoy any competitive thing you put before me, and I'm fairly certain I can drink just about anyone under the table, oh, and yeah I listen to Country. But I still vote Democrat, baby. If that makes me a hick, well, Hell, then so be it. And besides. I like saying Fuck. Is there any other word that can have so many different innotations? I don't think so. You can say it in happiness, frustration, shock, surprise, aggravation, anger, joy, excitement, sadness, and in depression. So, uh, Fuckin' A Baby. Peace out, everyone have a safe, but drunkin' Memorial Day Weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home