5.02.2006

Suggestions, Please



There was a time when this jersey was like, my most treasured posession. Seriously. My old man got it for me for my 16th birthday. It was a close tie between the jersey and the douche-bag's autograph that I got on the back of a concert ticket (he likes Country, too, it was a Tim McGraw concert.)

The jersey's been bunched up on a shelf in my closet since I moved back to Ohio, 5-ish years ago. I believe the time has come that something must be done with this...this...rag. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but it won't be pretty.

I was thinking, since this Sunday, or next Sunday, one of these damn Sundays coming up anyways, we're having The First Cookout Of The Year, and we normally have a huge fire out back. We have friends that not only like fire, but, uh, like to blow shit up as well. That might be the perfect way to get this nasty thing out of my fucking house, once and for all. Always ready to contemplate any other good ideas for making this thing history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home