4.21.2006

O's Take Game, Series From Tribe

It had to heppen. It had to. The Tribe lost the game yesterday, 9-4 and their first series to the O's. Fuckin' Fausto, and that's all I'm sayin' about him. The Tribe actually had some good stuff yesterday. The hits, they were in the lead at one point. But, I guess implosion is inevitible whe dealing with The Tribe.

They are now back 1.5 games from Chicago. I'm still praying that Thome gets hurt, and the ChiSux take a dive. They go up against KC this weekend, and if they don't sweep, I honestly beleive that I'll cry. Lee's pitching tonight, hopefully he'll pitch as well as he did on Sunday v. the Tigers, Victor's on a hot-hot streak, we'll see if he can keep it up.

STO really needs to get thier shit together. REALLY. The game cut out like 4 or 5 times yesterday during the game. What The Fuck! If I see that damn Brigs commercial one more time, I'm gonna fucking lose it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home