3.28.2006

"...Like packin' for Cleveland."

Yeah, baby. That's right. It's now officially baseball season. HBO's showing Major League. That means the movie that taught me how to cuss, and what Indians baseball, and being a fan is REALLY about, is on. Right this second. So the opener is like 4 days away, so what? My season has started, baby. Since I was about 12, circa 1992, I've watched this movie every single March, when I start to, uh, itch for some baseball. This is my fix. Honestly, cannot get enough of this movie. Really. So who, besides my husband (who's in Vegas right now) cares, that I'm saying every line right along w/the actors? Thank 1994, or whatever year the bastards went on strike for that one. I must have watched that damn tape 15 million times that summer. The messed up thing is, that this movie has sooooo many great one liners, that I really don't know which the best one is. So, yeah. Here's to one more year in the sun, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home