3.21.2006

STO, Again.

Really. WTF! Not that I could actually see the game anyhow, because of the totally smart people at DirecTV, but showing the first training game on the network, at a delay? What? Because they didn't want to what, cause people to not listen to 'TAM? Lemme tell ya something, at least IMHO, way more people are gonna be tuning in to 'TAM this season regardless. I mean, has anyone actually thought this through? None of the satalite providers have come to agreement w/STO. None. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Granted, I haven't been in every single drinking establishment in NE Ohio, but in every one I've had the pleasure of drinking in, ALL had satalite. That's not even taking regular people like me, that have satalite into concideration. Yes. This is totally pissing me off. And most likely, even if DirecTV reaches an agreement before STO goes under, I'm still gonna listen to 'TAM, instead. Why? Cuz they never have pissed me off, and I've been listening to 'em since I was born, and oh, yeah, they've never pissed me off, by screwing me out of not hearing the games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home