3.20.2006

Good, bad, or what?

God. I can't believe I forgot about this.

I was listening to Triv last week sometime when they were down in Winterhaven, and something happened. It was either a very GOOD omen, or a very BAD omen. You decide.

They were doing their normal broadcast thing from O'Brady's, and quite obviously, most of the people were hammered beyond anything, which is cool. And I'm pretty sure they were trying to get, is it Alison? Whoever, they, being the guys in the bar, were trying to get her stand up on a chair, cuz they'd rather have seen her, than Triv. And I think it was someone in the background, again, goes (you knew this was coming, these ARE drunken Tribe Fans) "TAKE OFFF YOUR SHIRT!" And Triv starts in on this whole wanting to charge like a hundered bucks a guy to see her with her shirt off, and she was all nononono, and whatever.

And then, this is where the good omen/bad omen stuff comes in, Triv says something along the lines of , "Well, goddamn, I'd do it." And someone in the background, I think a radio dude, "You can't say "goddamn" on the air, sir."

Remember? And good fan will remember that from Major League... So, good omen, bad omen, or what is expected of a Tribe Fan during a live feed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home